Dr. Parekh is a board-certified radiologist who has been practicing for nearly 20 years. She is an expert in imaging techniques utilizing ultrasound, CT, and MRI. She uses her vast experience in radiology to diagnose vascular diseases using venous duplex, arterial duplex ultrasound, and carotid duplex ultrasound, and other imaging technologies. Dr. Parekh is an expert in accurately diagnosing vein disease, an integral first step in the treatment of vein disorders
Vein Memphis offers the most advanced vein treatment in the Memphis area. You deserve a board certified physician who is highly specialized and formally trained in state-of-the-art non-surgical vein treatments. Our full range of treatments include:
- Endovenous Laser Treatment
- Ambulatory Phlebectomy
- Spider Vein Treatment
GET IN TOUCH
At Vein Memphis, our physicians focus on treating a variety of vein disorders, including varicose veins and spider veins. If your veins are causing you discomfort, or preventing you from participating in activities you enjoy, our vein experts can help. Our physicians consult with each patient to accurately diagnose his or her condition and explore which treatment will provide the most benefit. Call Vein Memphis today to schedule an appointment.
At Vein Memphis, Patients Receive:
• Individualized care from a board certified physician with nearly 20 years of experience.
• The most advanced vein treatment in our state-of-the-art facility
• Cutting-edge diagnostic techniques including ultrasound, CT and MRI.
• Minimally invasive treatment options including Endovenous Laser treatment and Sclerotherapy
• Treatments performed under local anesthesia, allowing patients to resume their normal activities soon after treatment
• A caring staff that is dedicated to making your experience as easy and comfortable as possible.